Make and Design a 2024 calendar
You will need:
- colour printer
- scissors or paper trimmer or craft knife
- glue or double- sided tape
- stapler (or you can stitch your calendar pages together)
- hole punch
Print out the 14 page pdf and cut out the calendar pages. Using double-sided tape stick yeah page with it’s same letter back to back. A and A, B and B and so on… Put the pages into and staple or stitch them together down the spine. Decorate the empty page above each month with photos and embellishments, we used our Heartfelt range.
STAPLER TIP: If you are using a desktop stapler, open the calendar to July/ August and lay your pages flat on top of a piece of foam/ a corkboard/ polystyrene under your calendar. Press on the stapler to release the staple. You will need to bend the arms of your staples to hold them in place.
- With the calendar open at July/ August, punch a hole in the top and bottom of all the sheets. There is a black dot to show you where to punch.
- Close your calendar and trim the edges to neaten.
- Now, the fun begins! Embellish your calendar to brighten up your fridge, workspace or to give as a gift.