Rosie's Studio Angel Policy
At Rosie’s Studio we want you to be able to use our products on your creations for resale, however we do have some restrictions listed below.
All Rosie’s Studio products are copyrighted and are protected under copyright law. They cannot be copied without Rosie’s Studio’s written permission.
You may sell your handmade artwork if you adhere to the following criteria:
- The Angel policy of Rosie’s Studio grants limited permission to purchasers of Rosie’s Studio products to create hand-made artwork for sale. Rosie’s Studio limits the amount created to 100 or less of an item per calendar year.
- All handmade art is individually hand made and may not be reproduced or copied using any means including photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. Copying the designs by hand is also prohibited.
- Images may not be used in any electronic media, including the use of clip art on any computer. The distribution of Rosie’s Studio products in electronic form is prohibited and is a violation of the copyright.
- Artwork for sale must be hand made by the artist personally. Mass production and use of paid workers is not allowed.
- Rosie’s Studio products may only be used in the creation of original, hand-made artwork to be sold by the creator. The creations may not be sold to other parties for subsequent resale.
- Rosie’s Studio images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- People selling their handmade creations using Rosie’s Studio products assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Rosie’s Studio and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
Thank you for your interest in using Rosie’s studio products in your artwork.